Turk – Zip It ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile :: Lyrics, Video, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Turk
  • Song   : Zip It
  • Album  : Blame It On The System mixtape


This is a brand new material titled "Zip It" by American rapper, Turk featuring three quarters of the original Hot Boyz clique, Lil Wayne and Juvenile. It is a confirmed track to be included in his upcoming mixtape 'Blame It On The System' due out soon. The track made its debut on the interwebs a few months ago, but without Juvie.

Listen below to 'Zip It' by Turk and sing along with the Turk - Zip It lyric. Let us know what you think!

Share on Your Facebook

Turk – Zip It ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Turk – Zip It ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile Music Video here



Turk Zip It Lyrics :-

Send "Zip It" Ringtone to your Cell

[Intro:]
It’s the YNT
We gon’ blame it on the system
Now, we gon’ blame it on the system
n-gga

[Hook (x2):]
Y’all n-ggas better zip it
Better zip your mouth
Show you what this street sh-t ‘bout
You in doubt?
We’ll set fire to your house
And murder everything running out

Y’all n-ggas better zip it
Better zip your mouth
Y’all n-ggas better zip it
Better zip your mouth

[Verse 1: Lil’ Wayne]
I’m sittin’ on the foot of the bed
Dime by my feet
The dick was too good
The b-tch still asleep
Since a pussy got lips
I guess you n-ggas could speak
You n-ggas bluffin’ like snow
You n-ggas just sleet
Okay, I stick to the G-Code
You stick to the zip code
Money tall like Benjamin Franklin on tiptoes
Your b-tch a blowfish
She swallow my fishing pole
I aim at your head
It’s coming off like stripper clothes
I f-ck with guerillas
Bust at the Feds
I bet your mouth can’t run
If I cut off your legs
I’m fly like a zipper
But that ain’t the point
My bullets fat as a joint
You hear it crack like a voice
I come to wet up the party
You n-ggas is garbage
Hollow tips on the cartridge
I let it rip through your cartilage
One number, three letters
Nine, musicjuzz.blogspot A-K
Y’all n-ggas better zip it like YKK

[Hook]

[Verse 2:]
Y’all n-ggas better zip it, zip it, zip it
Y’all hoes been misrepresentin’
Ran n-ggas too long
YNT gon’ be there first
Y’all n-ggas thought we was gone?
You gotta be kiddin’
Watch what you say
We catch everything out the air
Bare hand, no mitten

If my name get mentioned
By a n-gga we gon’ slay him
Catch ‘em broad day with your b-tch
A n-gga still gon’ spray him
What it cost to merk a snitch?
Ho, that’s cheap labor
If you survive these 50 shots
You was in God’s favor
Big guns
I’mma send your mom my condolences
But if she with you when I hit you
You know how us n-ggas from New Orleans is
Everybody get it
Everybody gon’ feel it
Nobody exempt
Every charge I got was a murder
In the booth, n-gga, ain’t no attempts
So I‘ll take shots, I’ll send ‘em
Got killers on standby
We gon’ take our lawyers ready to defend ‘em
Just havin’ thoughts of snitchin’
n-gga you in violation
So just the though of your snitchin’, b-tch, is
Annihilation, annihilation

[Hook]

Send "Zip It" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Turk – Zip It ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile Music Video here

0 comments: