Concrete Angel – Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli :: Lyrics, Video, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Gareth Emery
  • Song : Concrete Angel
  • Album : N/A



This is a song titled "Concrete Angel" covered by British trance-genre producer and DJ Gareth Emery, featuring the stunning vocals of Christina Novelli. It will be officially released on February 13th 2012 on Garuda. In 2011 Emery was voted the #13 DJ in the world by DJ Mag Poll.

Ladies and gentlemen! Here we present Gareth Emery - Concrete Angel. Concrete Angel lyric performed by Gareth Emery also available below.

Share on Your Facebook


Gareth Emery – Concrete Angel Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Gareth Emery – Concrete Angel Music Video here



Gareth Emery Concrete Angel Lyrics :-

Send "Concrete Angel" Ringtone to your Cell


Let me breath you in, and breath the words in your mouth,
Inside your shivering, the silence shouts so loud.
I just want to, I just want to stay around,
And while my heart beats I promise I won't let you down.

If I'm somewhere else it doesn't mean that I don't see,
That you don't trust yourself, that's why you don't trust me,
It makes me crazy, when you're crazy, you don't speak,
You think you know me, but what you know is just skin deep

If you keep building these walls
Brick by brick towers so tall
Soon I won't see you at all
Till the concrete angel falls
I knew who you were from the start
But now I don't know who you are
Soon there will be nothing at all
Till the concrete angel falls
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
(x2)

Send "Concrete Angel" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Gareth Emery – Concrete Angel Music Video here



0 comments: