Jessica Lowndes – Nothing Like This :: Lyrics, Video, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Jessica Lowndes
  • Song : Nothing Like This
  • Album : Nothing Like This EP



Brand new track titled "Nothing Like This" by Canadian actress and singer, Jessica Lowndes taken from her latest debut EP, 'Nothing Like This' already available since January 25, 2012. Jessica also co-wrote the song. She later released a sexy and sweet video for the single.

Jessica Lowndes - Nothing Like This lyric is available below. Thumbs up if you felt something listening to this great song!

Share on Your Facebook


Jessica Lowndes – Nothing Like This Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: musicjuzz.blogspot.com

Watch Jessica Lowndes – Nothing Like This Music Video here



Jessica Lowndes Nothing Like This Lyrics :-

Send "Nothing Like This" Ringtone to your Cell


I dance, I laugh I smile
I drink, I kiss the wild
I take advise from all my friends
Who say that I should start again
Forgetin about you
But I don't know how to
They say

[Chorus:]
Time heals so I'll wait
It tell me that is gonna get better
But I'll meet someone
Is gonna help me forget you
So many broken hearts get fixed yeah
But they must have been nothing nothing nothing
They must have been nothing nothing nothing
They must have been nothing nothing nothing
Nothing like this

This dreams it hurts it aches
It never goes away
musicjuzz.blogspot.com
And evrry day when I wake up I pray that I fall out in love
Forget about you but I don't know how to
They say

[Chorus]

Is like we're talking bout rain drops
When I'm leaivng in a hurricane
It's like I'm talking bout aftersharks
When I'm standing in the ..

[Chorus]

Is nothing like
Is nothing like
Is nothing like like
Oh oh

There must have been nothing nothing nothing

Send "Nothing Like This" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Jessica Lowndes – Nothing Like This Music Video here



0 comments: