Birdman ft. Tyga, Lil Wayne – Loyalty :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Birdman
  • Song : Loyalty
  • Album : N/A





Download Birdman ft. Tyga, Lil Wayne – Loyalty MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Birdman ft. Tyga, Lil Wayne – Loyalty Music Video here

Birdman Loyalty Lyrics :-



[Tyga - Chorus]
(?) and my house alarm
Countin cash every morning before I leave home
family I love, don’t wanna leave this World alone
and before I leave home, leave home
I pray to God I won’t, loyalty is all I know
before I leave home
I pray to God I won’t, loyalty is all I know
before I leave home

[Birdman]
So fresh, bag full of money when I hit the curb
just cooked up left the kitchen full of birds, ya heard
thats the word you could get served
from the bullets to the keys is how we urge
to move on and groove and get the money straight
flip another cake 27, 28
I go the tax on the bubble
the money in the hummer, we shine every summer
yeah so we swagged out, Gucci down, Louie down
hood down, put it down uptown
catch me rollin in my Bentley
tooled up p-ssy with a b-tch and I’m all in it(?)

[Chorus]

[Tyga]
Uhh, sunshine like the brightest day
[ Loyalty mp3 on http://musicjuzz.blogspot.com ]
momma do you remember the time, Michael J
when I seen the video I said that’s gon be me
and I ain’t have to dream I made it my reality
folks laughed at me now everybody mad at me
I skipped class and I sh-tted on the faculty
young money greedy, cash money greedy
get it I’m gon eat it, never beat the hand that feeds me
shout Weezy, Stunna and Mack baby
top back south beach, hoes drive me crazy
watching out for fake sh-t, rats on some snake sh-t
give me rats for my statements
I’m that amazing

[Chorus]

[Lil Wayne]
Uh, on my way to get it
I’ma hustla write it down take a picture b-tch print it
ducking the lieutenant, staying on my pivot
the game ain’t sweet, but money make you forgive it
Uh, and nothings promised but a graveyard
cant see myself dyin’ broke, Ray Charles
Yea, now rock steady in this mutherf-cker
Paper come fast Tom Patey in this mutherf-cker
Uh, now do a doughnut in the money
I’m on a paperchase, but the paper aint running
Now f-ck the World till its cummin, here it comes
We get the bread and the bread crumbs, Young Money
[End]



Watch Birdman ft. Tyga, Lil Wayne – Loyalty Music Video here

0 comments: