Ludacris ft. Dru Hill & Shawnna – Rollercoaster :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Ludacris
  • Song : Rollercoaster
  • Album : Battle Of The Sexes





Download Ludacris ft. Dru Hill & Shawnna – Rollercoaster MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Ludacris ft. Dru Hill & Shawnna – Rollercoaster Music Video here


Ludacris Rollercoaster Lyrics :-



[Dru Hill]
Wrap your legs around my waist and hold tight (hold tight)

[Shawnna]
I can make that thing go up and down like a rollercoaster
make it go round and round til you make that sound let me hold ya
I kinda got something to show ya
I really want to get to know ya
shorty come and put your hands along my body like you ‘posed to
yeah you pop one and I’ma pop one too
it aint no telling what Im gon do
Ima keep you saying girl you got that good (you got that good)
yeah I got you screaming girl don’t quit
I make you umm, like girl thats it
well giv giv giv it to me like you should (like I should)
yeah we can slow it down or speed it up
i love it when you flip it then beat it up
aint nothing but the girls sweeten up
so everytime he see me he eat it up (eat it up, eat it up)
don’t slow it down baby keep it up (keep it up, keep it up)
I love it when you make it go deep enough
and I’m so gone I can’t hold it in
now one more round can we go again
Im loving each and every little thing you do
I kinda think I really want to sing to you (sing to you, sing to you)
you got me in the zone when I think of you (think of you, think of you)
now baby come and tell me what I need to do

[Dru Hill]
Wrap your legs around my waist and hold tight (hold tight, hold tight)
cause we gonna take a ride tonight
say we gonna take a ride, up and down
front to back side to side
Wrap your legs around my waist and hold tight (hold tight, hold tight)
cause we gonna take a ride tonight
[ Rollercoaster mp3 on http://musicjuzz.blogspot.com ]
take a ride…tonight

[Ludacris]
you got your boots strapped up and I got my ticket (ticket)
and Im ready for the ride of a lifetime is you with it (is you with it)
fasten you seat belt, buckle up, take two shots
double up, play this song, pump it up then get a little closer
snuggle up, take your time, I’ma take my time, sip a little something then relax your mind
lets do it like we never did before (did before)
I got you screaming oh my God
the headboard hit that board so hard
sound like somebody knocking at the door
yeah keep your hands inside the ride
when you up in the air and riding high
tonight is on I wanna hear you moan
when I put a little kiss inside your thigh
put a little bass inside your ear
when I whisper and tell you that daddy’s here (daddy’s here)
the heat is on, and I love you with your little Vicky’s secrets on
even though I’ll never let you keep them on
cause I pressed your button and the freak is on
lets make it an night to remember and bring that mattress that your sheet is on
cos the sheets is on, yank em off
and every little kiss Ima make em soft
your undergarments take em off
take em off so you can…

[Chorus]

on a rollercoaster ride
up and down
front to back side to side
(repreat)

[Chorus repeated]



Watch Ludacris ft. Dru Hill & Shawnna – Rollercoaster Music Video here

0 comments: