Rihanna ft. Rick Ross - Rude Boy (Remix) :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Rihanna
  • Song : Rude Boy (Remix)
  • Album : N/A





Download Rihanna ft. Rick Ross - Rude Boy (Remix) MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Rihanna ft. Rick Ross - Rude Boy (Remix) Music Video here

Rihanna Rude Boy (Remix) Lyrics :-



[Rick Ross]
Ricky Ross
I’m going hard till it’s rock-a-bye baby
yeeh

[Rihanna - Chorus]
Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy; is your big enough? (of course)
Take it, take it baby, baby
Take it, take it; love me, love me
(repeated)

[Rick Ross]
Beamer Benz or Bentley I’m equipped to pick a rapper
half an hour late I’ve been the corner like a hustla
she looking like a freak I know I’m going in
if she keep it wet I’m guaranteed to call again
I’m hard on her, red or the black card on her
lit up my cigars sit back and let it throb on her
she love to shop so threw a little not
iPod Bob Marley Red M3 drop uhh,

[Rihanna - Verse 1]
Tonight I’ma give it to ya harder
Tonight I’ma turn ya body out
Relax; let me do it how I wanna
If you got it I need it and I’ma put it down
Buckle up; I’ma give it to ya stronger
Heads up; we could go a little longer
Tonight I’ma get a little crazy, get a little crazy, baby

[ Rude Boy (Remix) mp3 on http://musicjuzz.blogspot.com ]
Do you like it?
Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want
Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom
What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want
Nah nah-ah

[Chorus]

[Rihanna - Verse 2]
I like the way you touch me there
I like the way you pull my hair
Babe, if I don’t feel it I ain’t faking, no, no
I like when you tell me ‘kiss you here’
I like when you tell me ‘move it there’
So get it up; time to get it up: you say you a rude boy: show me what you got now
Come here right now

Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me

[Rick Ross]
she swinging from the ceiling,
I’ma make you feel it
time to make you feel it
I’ma make you feel it
we swimming in the money
this time lets try the pacific
try the pacific, gangstas horrific
my face in the spot order Ace or Ciroc
Presidential status even haters got to drop
she’s a bad girl, my ride or die lady
we get it in til it’s Rockabye baby…

[Chorus]
[End]



Watch Rihanna ft. Rick Ross - Rude Boy (Remix) Music Video here

0 comments: