Ludacris ft. Flo Rida – I Know You Got A Man :: Lyrics, Mp3, Ringtones

You like this song?


  • Artist : Ludacris
  • Song : I Know You Got A Man
  • Album : Battle of the Sexes





Download Ludacris ft. Flo Rida – I Know You Got A Man MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Ludacris ft. Flo Rida – I Know You Got A Man Music Video here

Ludacris I Know You Got A Man Lyrics :-



[Chorus]
I know you got a man, man, man
but tell me what your man, man, man
got to do with me me me
uh oh uh oh oh
got to do with me me me
uh oh uh oh oh

I know you got a girl, girl, girl
but tell me what your girl, girl, girl
got to do with me me me
uh oh uh oh oh
got to do with me me me
uh oh uh oh oh

[Ludacris]
Listen,
I know you got a man, but your man ain’t Luda
so please don’t let him fool ya
cos the n-gga don’t really know how to do ya
who’s your daddy rolling all up in the caddy
sun roof top with the diamond in the back
coming to get some of the bomb(?) in the sack
like a bomb in Iraq Imma come and attack
every inch of your body after the after party
and then on to the hotel lobby riding me like a Ducatti
faster than a Bugatti
Im like whoa Kimosabe
Good golly shortie a freak or she been practising Pilates
I’m probably just stripping tongue sk-skipping like a track broke
but if she think I’m fronting just wait til she see my back stroke
haa, I be your side piece but whats our future plans
cause I be on ya like DAMNNN
[ I Know You Got A Man mp3 on http://musicjuzz.blogspot.com ]
[Chorus]


[Flo Rida]
Ok, so thats your mans and ‘em
I aint tellin you to cancel him
do do your thing, look shorty I gotta respect your answer ‘em (?)
them there’s your boyfirend, I just wanna be your toy friend
your other other man
not not your lo-lo-lover man, undercover man
how many (?) man’s would it take for you lil mama to be apart of my plan
what do you need in advance,
I can see both of us showing in France
I can look back at your thong in my hand
Louis Vuitton no more Donna Karen
couple of stacks so what is you saying
like Denzel Washington “My Man”
I don’t wanna hear no mo’ more bout him
what it gotta do with me you grown ass woman
I’m a grown ass man so we both know a lot about the birds and the bee’s
hold on shorty lets conversate, conjugate, constipate
get stuck on each other, you coming up outta your lingerie, hey
I know you got a man,

[Chorus]

[Ludacris]
Nada, nada, not a damn thing
he wouldn’t know what to do if he tried it
and I ain’t hating, you need some room to breathe and I can be your ventilation
you need a lil lovin’ just a lil stimulation
a hug a lil kissing and then a lil penetration
give it to you like you never had it before
and you aint never gon think about his ass again
lips, hips, eyes, thighs here I’m gon have to give that ass a ten
and they can get a five even though one of them kinda fine
but ain’t none of them got nothing on you you
so lets go somewhere to dine and sip some expensive wine
later on tell me what we gon do do
we gon bump and we gon grind so good it should be a crime
and next time tell your friends to come too, too.

[Chorus]



Watch Ludacris ft. Flo Rida – I Know You Got A Man Music Video here

0 comments: